User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Troy: After the Fall

    Can I still join?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    really, sigh............ you're right. We have to respect Luna and wait for her.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume- She apeared on earth. In Kakura town. (Where ichigo lives).

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "Y-you were promised to Mizuki." The male were-cat forced out. Jessica was stunned. Tobi however took this change and escaped. Jessica had already killed the male were-cat. Tobi ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Plot: In the land of Gaia, there is a horrible evil. Called Demos, he is planning on taking all those with any magical power, which is very rare, and using ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    yeah, I'm going to get rid of it, and get a new one.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    oh ok, thank you. ^_^ I'll put more detail into it.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- "Oh, a party. Why do you really need me for that?" He asked. Gatame smiled. "Because you're so cool! Everyone would want to come to my part." Shiro leaned ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi- He had a plan now, suduce the female were-cat till she released him. Then go find Jessica. He could still smell her. She was the only good smelling one ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi- "Jessica!" Tobi shouted. He struggled in the chair, but the chains held him back. "Good job, now leave." The female were-cat told the kid. *goodnight*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    oh foo. I'll repost this up as soon as I redo it. Making it slow down and stuff.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi- A female were-cat entered the room. She stood in front of Tobi. "You're lucky I was fond of you, other wise you'd be dead." Tobi groaned. "Ugh, where am ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *ok then why did you use Tobi's name?* Tobi- the next thing he knew was he was chained to a chair, in an empty room- alone.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *HUH? What just happened OctoberGirl?*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- Naomi had left the room, and allowed HAimon to sleep. He was really tired. As he was asleep, however Naomi snuck in his room and sat next to him. ...

    Apr 13, 2008


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal