-
Re: english
awwww.....disappionted. Its wierd your shortest poem gets the most comments. Oh well I love your other work too, and will continue to read it. ^_^
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: "Holding on"
though short- it packs a punch. ^_^ 9/10
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: "Domain"
GASP!!!! T-This is just wonderful. I read some of your other poetry- but not for a while. Now I'm heading to your profolio and checking out. ^_^ Part of me ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Book and Its Writer
well this is surtainly interesting. But can you space it out a bit please- hard for me to read. I give it a 7/10 ^_^
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Finding myself.
Its ok, but if you think it is trash than why post it?
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
Haimon- As he changed for the new day, Naomi waited patiently for him to finish. Then he exited his room- a clean white shirt on and jeans. Naomi stared at ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1
Claps- :D I rather like this. Can't wait to read more. Now for corrections “Not a go what is it suppost to mean? Lars sighed and walked out of the ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Shedding the light
Note: This is mostly for Me and KillTheZombie but others can join too ^_^ Plot: Zombies attack the place where the largest mall is (Its in Canada...I think), you make ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Prologue of 'Bloody Canvas'
^_^ I like this. When you post more, I'll defenatley check them out ^_^
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something
Maki- Her goal was in sight. Maki ran towards the carige where he was. But as she opened it, no one was in side. "There you are. Are master told ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Fate's Seal
Ume Udaro- As ichigo approached her, a new scent came. The other half. It was near by, and with a flash step Ume vanished.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
*sorry about all the posts- don't know what happened* Tobi Uzaki- Mizuki. His anger was getting the better of him."Fine, if you won't take me back, I'll make sure you ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shiro- The guards, he didn't want to hurt anyone. But they were really pissing him off. As his sword met with one of thiers. Another guard had a little girl ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Tears
this one is an old one. My 1st poem posted here.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
The time period is more medieval, right? No technology, guns, etcetera? And will we start out in the cages, or will we be able to post our own captures? 1. ...
Apr 15, 2008
