-
Re: Bio Hazard
do I have to be a cop?
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shiro- He heard an annoying voice of a red haired boy. WHo seemed unusually happy.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- Dream. He was running towards a tall black raven curly hair. She wore a long black dress with cimson lace at the bottm of it. She raised her ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace
Shiro- He awoke in a cage. His head hurt but it didn't matter to him. He looked into the other cages to see others, one of them was Shin.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- Jared followed Mizuki and Jessica. He had to save her in Tobi's place. While Tobi's other side was slowly taking place and everyone was in danger.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*Naomi doesn't remember loving Sirith.* Haimon- He relaxed, as the bones appeared. Naomi screamed. "Oh my god! He's nothing but bones!" HAimon was cofused, he was just so mad for ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 3 Hitsugaya
Chapter 3 Hitsugaya The white-haired boy opened his eyes to see he was in a log cabin room. The room was dark and warm. He sat up out of the ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Tears
hurray! one fan. oh well I agree with Talking_Pinata. Please stay away.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 1
LOL ^_^ I really love this chapter. I feel connected to her. Her negativity and angry thougts- makes her more human. I love, love, love this!! but perhaps you could ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- Amber ran to him and nelt over him. Placing her hadn on his cheek, it was cold as stone- which was good for a vampire. She released her ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
Haimon- He picked up two boxed lunches and lead Naomi to a quiet, empty park. Covered in cherry blossom trees in full bloom. Naomi- He took her in his arms ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Tears
this is a very old peom. Just ignore it please.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- tobi spotted Maria standing next to Amber, Jared and Jacin. He smiled. Glad she was alright. Now the trancerlizer was taking its full effect. "Now its thier time ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*Haimon brought her back to life, aslo Luna can I post for Naomi?* Haimon- Holding Naomi's hand they walked down the populated sidewalk. Covered in a river of people, Haimon ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: "Howling"
This is like the 5th poem I commented that was yours, I think? But anyways this is awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/10 I love your poetry- its just so incredible and awsome. ...
Apr 15, 2008
