User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Shedding the light

    SInce I think no one else is going to join so we'll begin GW and Timmy. Tera- As she walked through the empty lobbies of the world's biggest mall. It ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- Magic. It was worethless in here. As he listened to the sound of the rats sqqirying around, some more comotion began. (Firearris hurry and bring your person's profile in!)

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    sure there's just enough time left for you to join Firearris. You can just be thrown in a cage in the dungon of Demos along with the rest of us.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- He rested his head against the bars. his head was pounding. *gotta go ^_^*

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    thanks for checking this out. I'm glad you liked it Timea. ^_^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- He didn't want to explain but it was inevitable. "Lord Demos has kidnapped us all and plans to use our magic and the magic of others to take over ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bittersweet but Beautiful

    cool. I think this is pretty kick ass. ^_^ 9/10

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    yeah I've played RE4 and RE2 so I'm pretty familiar with him, but thanks anyways! ^_^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Amber? What is happening?

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- "SHIRO!" Another girl shouted. He looked to the left to see Leona- a girl he had once met in the town of Sempai. "Leona- I'm angry to see you ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro and Shin already know each other, but Leona can too. Tn I'll bring you in a second. ^_^*

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    cool NAme: Mandy Lee age: 20 gender:female personality:she is shy and a little bit of a coward. appearance: history: she is new in town and is from New York City- ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He whiped away the tears and left his bed. "Good, you're awake." Jared greeted. Tobi looked to see the clan leader next to his door. Tobi nodded. "Yeah, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    *we can't use our magic in the cages Timmy- shame on you! >_

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 3 Hitsugaya

    thanks Timea, sorry there were so many mistakes- but my microsoft word got deleted so I have to use note pad. Which has no grammar or spelling check. I'm glad ...

    Apr 17, 2008


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain