User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassin's Chronicles: Roses of May ch 1

    ok ^_^ I'm going to separate the chapters. Thanks for the help! >_

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassin's Chronicles: Roses of May ch 1

    *I just can't get this chapter to work for me V_V Please leave reviews. I need help >_>* Chapter 1 Flowers blooming in the shadows A small box, decorated in ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    thanks Irish ^_^ It was the weirdest thing ever! The dream seemed to actually happen, and it was only the prologue. I am glad you like it. Part 1 chapter ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    Thanks Shadow Princess and LordLoredaen for your kind commnets. I am really happy you guys like it so much. I am working on part 1 chapter one. For a little ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    thank you for the very great comment ^_^ I shouldn't write at 3am v_v

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    sure. I'll fix it up ^_^ the next part may take a while, cause I have a lot to do this week T_Tq

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    could you comment on my story? Just posted it. It's called "Winged Crossing" In the fantasy forum.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Balema - A world of many Elements

    Pretty interesting. Five tribes stood divided on rich land. Each of the six lands were connected together by one mountain called Kenass Mountain, which could be seen everywhere[u] on the ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winged Crossing- Prologue

    Based off a dream I had. It involved my friends and I. It was such an amazing dream I just had to write about it. So I am making it ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As the prince lays dying

    Okay. I really liked that! You know, you always wonder...what if the prince didn't win? I really loved that poem because you never hear anything like that and it seemed ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Little White

    Wow. That was quite interesting. I like the shakespearean writing. It makes the poem so much more lovely. Great job with describing the snow. I really liked this ^_^

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As the prince lays dying

    Haven't written any poems in such a long time. Here's one, inspired by a picture. Here it is. Don't be too harsh please T_T As the prince lays dying As ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Poetry help!

    I need tips on writing poems. Here's what I mean...v_v What's this? You say I am so kind a fake, a lie, a smile, It doesn't matter A separate part ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 6

    thanks ^_^ I really am working hard on this. Ummm... if you wanna we can make a combination story. Like a horror story or something.

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 6

    Chapter 6 First blood As the fog continued to engulf the school grounds, Ali thought that the world around her was devoid of all life; however the screams that evanescenced ...

    Jul 23, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates