-
Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)
More coming soon . . . -Jack
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)
Thank you for you comments, I shall make the changes as soon as I can. I appreciate your help. My main problem with this is that it doesn't draw me ...
Feb 23, 2007 -
Re: Killer (Over 16-Involves graphic violence and bad language)
umm... what?! Are theses cliff notes/summaries of chapters and such, because this leaves the reader completely and utterly confused, nothing makes sense. Also you say 'I' a little too much ...
Feb 21, 2007 -
Re: Killer (Over 16-Involves graphic violence and bad language)
Chapter Two is coming shortly. . .
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Killer (Over 16-Involves graphic violence and bad language)
Chapter One ONE MONTH EARLIER The dragon swooped down with its huge jaw wide open, it’s razor sharp teeth glistening, and it’s slimy tongue flickering. Its brilliant red wings covered ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Killer (Over 16-Involves graphic violence and bad language)
More coming soon. . .
Feb 20, 2007
