User avatar

Magyk

  • Art & Photography Re: my icons! [yay!]

    Who are these people?

    May 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Cirque Du Freak

    I loved the Saga. It was really good but again, I agree with the amount of exclamation marks, a bit annoying if you ask me !!!!! (Hehe) I could knid ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I know about 95% of you on here really don't like Eragon and Eldest, but I loved them. The movie was shockingly bad however. I am really looking forward to ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading The Belgariad: Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings. I am about half way through it and it is quite good, not fantastic, but good.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Yeah I guess your right there. When I think about it, the itslef wasn't too bad. I think the reason I dilike it so much is because we did pick ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    DONT READ IT. They were the worst English lessons of my life.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE

    I think the fourth book was only released in January. Sorry about the annoying font. I was bored. Won't be doing that again.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE

    I am currently reading the final book, A Darkilng Plain. I LOVE this series and I would say it is one of THE best series of books I have read. ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    I think I prefered the first one. It made me . . . laugh isn't the right word to put here, but I don't know what is. The second one ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    I hope you mean the sport fencing like your avatar. ****** The thin metal blade came shooting towards me. The man infont of me was dressed all in white except ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a great book?

    This might just be me, but I love a book with a few great fight scences, believable and likebale characters, death of a character or two (usually if it is ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Music. I love the melodies my servants hum when they are cleaning. I can just imagine them as angels, playing a harp." ~ Prince Akkarn. How many people have you ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Music. I love the melodies my servants hum when they are cleaning. I can just imagine them as angels, playing a harp." ~ Prince Akkarn. How many people have you ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I did love the saga but I have to admit, it is quite a predictable story line, except the ending. But I won't ruin that if you have only just ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I love the Demonata series and The Saga of Darren Shan (Yes, Im British so its not Cirque Du Freak). I read the Saga a couple of years ago and ...

    Feb 24, 2007


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat