User avatar

Magyk

  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I wouldnt say I was ambidextrous because I can't write with my left hand, but I do most things with my left hand. Is there another name for that?

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: London

    Last time I went to London I stayed in a Hotel opposite Tower Bridge. We had a great view of the Bridge and The Tower of London. It was brilliant. ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Philosophy in teh house.

    Personally, I think God and Jesus and Hevean and hell are a load of rubbish, but I do respect others who do believe. Everybody has their own views and beliefs, ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    why should they?

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 It it quite good but not that great Chops (It all ways makes my science teacher laugh, we all say it when we don't do our homework and it ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    9/10 Don't know why, I just really like it. Made me giggle. Phoque (It's French for Seal)

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    It became a bit too busy. 6/10 for Defenestration 3/10 for Bellybutton Shnukkum

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    5/10 - Makes me think of a train. This post was more popular than I thought it would be. YAY Shnukkum.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    6/10 - Slightly peculiar but nothing special. Carrot

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 - It makes you tongue feel funny when you say over and over again. Fantasmigorical (It's not a real word but it was said on TV last night, means ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    Everyone has to try and think of a funny word. The next person to post has to rate how funny the word posted before them was. (Rate out of 10) ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 'We Want This Polar Bear Dead' Say Animal Rights Lobby

    It ridiculous. If it was taken into that zoo a few months after it was abandoned by its mother there would be no complaints. It's way too cute to kill. ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    I only drink water (and maybe the occasional cup of tea) but mainly water. I love H2O, it is magical stuff. Whats Pat buchanan (or what ever it was)? Is ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    I don't think English is dying, I just think more and more people are getting lazy and ignorant. I agree with Claudette. Latin is dead; English is not. We are ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I had a second odd dream last night. My best friend broke into my house and started to steal my knifes and forks from my kitchen drawer. I walked downsatirs ...

    Feb 15, 2007


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak