User avatar

Magyk

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ramwick

    Ramwick was too be married Ramwick was to be married. Only one 'o'. I think you should try to include just a tiny bit more description but other than that ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    I don't think English is dying, I just think more and more people are getting lazy and ignorant. I agree with Claudette. Latin is dead; English is not. We are ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.

    Thanks for your crtiques. I have made the changes you pointed out and I really appreciate the help. As for not much happening it will get a bit more exciting ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.

    Don't worry. I will include those types of things in the next couple of chapters. It will all become clear. Thanks for the comment. -Jack

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    I would just like to say that I am writing two stories at the moment. I am writing this one just for the sake of writing. The other one, Prince ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.

    Chapter One THE SOUNDS OF WAR Prince Akkarn awoke to the familiar sounds of war, the echoes of the enemies cannons audible from the opposite side of the Kingdom. He ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.

    I am actually writing two stories at the moment so each chapter may take a little while to complete and post on here so please be patient. This is a ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hope you enjoy

    I like the Historical start to the story. It kind of gets you asking yourself a few questions like "Who are the Purebloods?" and "Who are the raiders?" However, I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I did love the saga but I have to admit, it is quite a predictable story line, except the ending. But I won't ruin that if you have only just ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.

    Gray is spelled like this "gray". Grey is spelt like this in Britain, "Grey" it is only Americans that spell it "Gray" so ShadowTwits spelling is correct because she is ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I love the Demonata series and The Saga of Darren Shan (Yes, Im British so its not Cirque Du Freak). I read the Saga a couple of years ago and ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Paces Wide, Four Paces Long.

    Gray is spelled like this "gray". Grey is spelt like this in Britain, "Grey" it is only Americans that spell it "Gray" so ShadowTwits spelling is correct because she is ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    Chapter One SEVEN HOURS LATER Ani Ward left her house at 13 Appleton Street at her usual time of eight thirty and walked cautiously to her car, trying not to ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    I imagine ice and frost are white, why black? Is it because of mud and salt, or people treading over it? Black ice is ice that you can't see. It ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    More coming soon . . . -Jack

    Feb 23, 2007


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")