-
Re: Your eyes.
It was supposed to make people feel all mushy inside. I know it could have been laid out better but that is the second poem I have ever written so ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Your eyes.
For Sophie Every time I look at you My heart skips a beat. The emotions I feel when I look into your chocolate Brown eyes confuse me Beyond belief. The ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: 'We Want This Polar Bear Dead' Say Animal Rights Lobby
It ridiculous. If it was taken into that zoo a few months after it was abandoned by its mother there would be no complaints. It's way too cute to kill. ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: I'm no Superhero
I’m no Superman And I don’t have wings. Neither does Superman. Try balancing your ryhmes out more, and remember that the words themselves always, repeat always, take precedence over ryhming. ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Warped Emotions
I really liked it. Especially this bit my tears blurred my vision so much that I'm still blind. and Do you have any clue what you do to me? I ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: I'm no Superhero
I like it. "Lois Lane" and "Mary Jane" lines I particularly liked. But I can give you my heart, My attention and my soul. I can listen to your words ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: I'm no Superhero
First poem I have ever written (outside of my English class) For Sophie ****** If I was Superman I’d want you as my Lois Lane. If I was Spiderman I’d ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
I only drink water (and maybe the occasional cup of tea) but mainly water. I love H2O, it is magical stuff. Whats Pat buchanan (or what ever it was)? Is ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Music. I love the melodies my servants hum when they are cleaning. I can just imagine them as angels, playing a harp." ~ Prince Akkarn. How many people have you ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Music. I love the melodies my servants hum when they are cleaning. I can just imagine them as angels, playing a harp." ~ Prince Akkarn. How many people have you ...
Mar 4, 2007 -
Re: element, prologue
If cat eyes started rolling down my face, I'd freak out big time. I believe when he says, "Piercing yellow eyes, like a cat's, rolled across the elf's face calmly, ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
I am sorry that it felt like a chore to read but Chapter three should be better. There are ALWAYS chapters in books that feel like a chore to read. ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Chapter Two SUNKEN CITY Prince Akkarn had the light held out in front of him as he marched down the slopping tunnel that led in to Kreppin. Rentor was still ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: element, prologue
This is good. I like the potion type thing in the vial. It's a good idea. I am really looking forward to more and can't spot any mistakes. Before anyone ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Prince Akkarn - Chapter Two now posted.
Right. I am nearly finished on Chapter Two and it should be added by tonight, maybe tomorrow if I run out of time. I have also added a few extra ...
Feb 27, 2007
