User avatar

Magyk

  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    I love the layout of this poem. It's really interesting. I also like the ryhming. It's a really nice poem but I won't try to make you change anything because ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 3

    He finally arrived and pulled THE tent fabric back. He saw a few of THE circus master 'S older performers. and because of this, I have to clear up loose ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    She sniveled fresh tears shedding from her eyes. She slipped her shoes off. She pulled one sock off and tested the water with her naked foot. It felt so sensual ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    I think I prefered the first one. It made me . . . laugh isn't the right word to put here, but I don't know what is. The second one ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confused

    Wow. I like it. I can't explain why though. Maybe it's because I can kind of realate to the Poor, lost, little boy. Life sure is confusing.

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Horror of Insanity

    It's only four lines but speaks my heart so don't slag me off about that. ****** For Sophie I feel trapped between humanity, And the horror of insanity. You turned ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    I know everyone else is asking this but what does the Mage do? I really like the story so far and can't wait to here some more but I think ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Unnamed (Over 16. Graphic violence and strong language)

    Just like to say that I am British so realised is spelt realised not realized. It's only america that spell it realised. There may also be a few other spelling ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    I hope you mean the sport fencing like your avatar. ****** The thin metal blade came shooting towards me. The man infont of me was dressed all in white except ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a great book?

    This might just be me, but I love a book with a few great fight scences, believable and likebale characters, death of a character or two (usually if it is ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    It became a bit too busy. 6/10 for Defenestration 3/10 for Bellybutton Shnukkum

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    5/10 - Makes me think of a train. This post was more popular than I thought it would be. YAY Shnukkum.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    6/10 - Slightly peculiar but nothing special. Carrot

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 - It makes you tongue feel funny when you say over and over again. Fantasmigorical (It's not a real word but it was said on TV last night, means ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    Everyone has to try and think of a funny word. The next person to post has to rate how funny the word posted before them was. (Rate out of 10) ...

    Mar 22, 2007


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina