User avatar

Magyk

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Troll

    It's cool. I like death. I like trolls. Therefore, I must like this. Post of more of The Trolls World. I like trolls (I think I already said that though)

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading The Belgariad: Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings. I am about half way through it and it is quite good, not fantastic, but good.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: London

    Last time I went to London I stayed in a Hotel opposite Tower Bridge. We had a great view of the Bridge and The Tower of London. It was brilliant. ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Yeah I guess your right there. When I think about it, the itslef wasn't too bad. I think the reason I dilike it so much is because we did pick ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    DONT READ IT. They were the worst English lessons of my life.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Philosophy in teh house.

    Personally, I think God and Jesus and Hevean and hell are a load of rubbish, but I do respect others who do believe. Everybody has their own views and beliefs, ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    why should they?

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE

    I think the fourth book was only released in January. Sorry about the annoying font. I was bored. Won't be doing that again.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 10- Abuse

    I have read them all so far and LOVE them. I like the way you write about what most people try to avoid bringing up. It is all so accurate ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE

    I am currently reading the final book, A Darkilng Plain. I LOVE this series and I would say it is one of THE best series of books I have read. ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Pirates (SOOOOOO RANDOM)

    THIS IS REALLY RANDOM. IT IS WRITEN BY TWO PEOPLE, ME (JACK) AND MY FREIND (NAT). WE TAKE TURNS TO WRITE CHAPTERS AND SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT. THE PIECES ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prolougue =] age 16 and up

    Delund signalled to the fifty warriors back down the hill, where they set up a small camp began about there mid day meal. I'm not sure about this sentence. It ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 It it quite good but not that great Chops (It all ways makes my science teacher laugh, we all say it when we don't do our homework and it ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    9/10 Don't know why, I just really like it. Made me giggle. Phoque (It's French for Seal)

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crazy Me

    Wow. This is really good. I like it. Wish I could think of something that cool.

    Mar 25, 2007


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie