-
Re: The Storm Snatchers #1
Thanks. I will try to edit these bits to make them a bit better. -Magyk
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Peace and Hope
This poem is interesting and seems so true. Personally, I don't feel that somebody can critique poems, so I'm not going to. I am just going to say that I ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: The Storm Snatchers #1
Thank you both for your Critiques. I will be sure to edit the piece and make the alterations. I thought that earth wouldn't have a capital as it is talking ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Are you left-handed?
I wouldnt say I was ambidextrous because I can't write with my left hand, but I do most things with my left hand. Is there another name for that?
May 31, 2007 -
Re: my icons! [yay!]
Who are these people?
May 31, 2007 -
Re: The Storm Snatchers #2
Chapter Two Sweat trickled down Laynox’s face as he slept, submerged in a world of nightmares. His muscles tensed and quiet murmurs escaped his open mouth as he rolled about ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: The Storm Snatchers #1
Chapter One Liquid spears shot from the silver smudges in the dull, grey sky. The ground shook from the almighty booms, caused by the golden tridents of the Gods. Mountainous, ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Cirque Du Freak
I loved the Saga. It was really good but again, I agree with the amount of exclamation marks, a bit annoying if you ask me !!!!! (Hehe) I could knid ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Wings
Wow. I was intrigued by the first sentence. I want more. I really liked this and I love your writing style, it seem almost, Magical and very pleasent to read. ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Untitled - Chapter One - Part One
Please give me suggestions for a title if you can. I have cut this chapter into two parts because it is kind of in two scenes and I wasn't sure ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Chicken Fried Rice #2
I really love these characters of yours. They are really believable and (kind of) my type of people. Can't wait to read more. I am addicted. (Is that healthy?)
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Chicken Fried Rice #3
A third person here who loves milky tea and the characters in this story. WOOO, go us. I love this story, it is really good and I also think you ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Chicken Fried Rice
This is very differnet for you, but I kind of like it. It feels like real life (probably because it pretty much is but hey.) Carry on writing, I want ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: The Map Maker
Freaky, I love it. I like the creepiness of The Map Maker and the whole idea of it. Freaky.
May 2, 2007 -
Re: Eragon
I know about 95% of you on here really don't like Eragon and Eldest, but I loved them. The movie was shockingly bad however. I am really looking forward to ...
Apr 29, 2007
