User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    12.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    11.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    Okay, I just did this one.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Will you be Mine?

    @Cheetah Thank much. I appreciate the Valentine. Will you be mine?

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    Okay, these, of course, are just my first ten. So I guess that means that I'm in? ;) 1. Trouver 10mw/200mw Stylo Laser Bleu Violet Pas Cher Pour les Etoiles ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Thank you! ;) Then I'll just title it my log, right?

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I'd like to join your knighthood (is that what they call it?) if I may. Still, I am a little confused on the logs and things like that. I've done ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I'd like to join your knighthood (is that what they call it?) if I may. Still, I am a little confused on the logs and things like that. I've done ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    What's it mean to PM someone. Do you mean, like this? @TriSarahtops

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    So we meet again, do we Pompadour? Well, I ban you before you ban me before I may have banned you after you banned me before I had the chance ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tag the person who...

    Who, I meant.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tag the person who...

    Fine, tag the person whose you think is entirely opposite of you.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning those who have banned you or have banned you for their own banning sake before you ban them again after they banned you before you banned them ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know your a nerd when purposely break your glasses so that you can tape it together. :)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for having the audacity to think that you could ban me for your own sake of banning other people from banning you before you ban them for their own ...

    Feb 3, 2014


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler