User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    Happy New Year! 2014 already?

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    Thank you! ;)

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Reviews, Reviews, and More Reviews...

    Thank you all for welcoming me here. I would do the same for you too but it appears that you have all been on this site for quite awhile. I ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Reviews, Reviews, and More Reviews...

    I am pretty new to the Young Writers Society (YWS) and I have only written one thing, Mirage, a poem I hastily put together for some fun. After joining, all ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    Thank you for being so welcoming. I am glad to know that we can all be real and friendly here--even behind the computer screen. I did a lot of reviewing ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    Hello! I just joined this great website, The Young Writer's Society, which is truly a great outlet for young authors and writers. I'm not even sure that I am doing ...

    Dec 28, 2013


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight