User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *quietly enters the tavern* "What's your poison?" "My what?" "Your poison?" "Still didn't get you there." "Your poison!" "Um...isn't this a tavern?" *Bartender silently curses* "In other words, what t

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

    -379

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for banning those who have banned you or have banned you for their own banning sake before you ban them again after they banned you before you banned them ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know your a nerd when purposely break your glasses so that you can tape it together. :)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Flee! No, wait, Fred! Yeah, I like that one... :)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for having the audacity to think that you could ban me for your own sake of banning other people from banning you before you ban them for their own ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person posts here wins [6]

    How long does this go for, again? ;)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie Post

    Hold it, I have to change my signature. Commonly confused word in there!!!!!

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie Post

    Welcome to YWS! I was new here too once so I know how you feel. Now that I think about it, everyone here was once new! ;) I have my ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New girl here!

    Welcome to YWS! I know that you will like it here a lot! Feel free to as questions, though I am not much of a professional here either. ;)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    Welcome to you too! ;)

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 2014 Is Here...

    I know what you mean... I need some exercise and I need to stop stalling. Hope your wishes come true! :)

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 2014 Is Here...

    Well, Smile, I hope that you get what you wish for. I'm sure that you will get your third star soon and trust me, I'm not that good at writing ...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWs...

    I hope this new year at YWS brings many points, likes, and reviews!

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: 2014 Is Here...

    Can you believe that it is already the new year? I certainly cannot and refuse to believe that I am a whole year older, I have another year of school, ...

    Jan 1, 2014


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost