-
Re: DT - Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!
I feel like everybody is using the same words. Spice it up people! ;)
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant
For the Olympics!
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant
Come on guys! Ban the user above you!!!!! ;)
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!
Oh Fictional, what sense of, no, not formication, but weltschmerz comes over me as I regretfully choose to ban you. You can't whelve yourself in your growlery today, because I've ...
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Civil war. But that's really two words. ;) Oops...
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: DT - Event 1: Fanfiction Antics
How do people get medals?
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing some random contest!
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant
I can't tell what the event is? I looked at the forums but I don't know which one is real.
Feb 8, 2014 -
Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant
My brethren, I shall cometh and join ye! By the way, I am really bad with "archaic language". Anyway, I'm with you guys. ;)
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
So we meet again, do we Pompadour? Well, I ban you before you ban me before I may have banned you after you banned me before I had the chance ...
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: last person posts here wins [6]
Does this ever end?
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: Tag the person who...
Who, I meant.
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: Tag the person who...
Fine, tag the person whose you think is entirely opposite of you.
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]
-384
Feb 4, 2014 -
Re: The Tavern
I suggest someone fires him. He just lost a very valuable customer. *crosses arms and walks away*
Feb 4, 2014
