User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    11.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    Okay, I just did this one.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Will you be Mine?

    @Cheetah Thank much. I appreciate the Valentine. Will you be mine?

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    Okay, these, of course, are just my first ten. So I guess that means that I'm in? ;) 1. Trouver 10mw/200mw Stylo Laser Bleu Violet Pas Cher Pour les Etoiles ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Thank you! ;) Then I'll just title it my log, right?

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I'd like to join your knighthood (is that what they call it?) if I may. Still, I am a little confused on the logs and things like that. I've done ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I'd like to join your knighthood (is that what they call it?) if I may. Still, I am a little confused on the logs and things like that. I've done ...

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    What's it mean to PM someone. Do you mean, like this? @TriSarahtops

    Feb 13, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 4: The Library of Imaginary Things

    The Nation of Walstonia Walstonia is a nation that was established during the Zyrn dynasty. It is situated on the eastern side of what used to be Europa, controlled by ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    *Enters again, silently wishing that the old bartender was fired* "A good 'ol glass of Sprite, please?"

    Feb 10, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I'm sorry Holysocks, but I must ban you today. I must ban you before you choose to ban me in case I banned you before you could ban me before ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    Okay, but I resubmitted it because it just got too confusing. I'm going to follow you now... ;)

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    Actually, read THIS one!!!!! Pride and Prejudice in this Whole Lot of Banning If you have read Pride and Prejudice and memorized it, then maybe you'll understand. ;) It is ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    Oops, I think I may have copied that wrong... Just ignore some of the repeating lines. ;)

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I took me a bit to write this so someone may have written a ban above me, but I was originally below Emily! Pride and Prejudice in this Whole Lot ...

    Feb 9, 2014


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer