User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 2

    And me. His fear is actually based on my own, only about a hundred times worse. I'm way younger than him, and I have the courage to take a broom ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 1

    I'll edit those parts you mentioned. Thanks for the advice there. :D You're right on it being more Schadel's point of view first, and then Chi's. But I'm glad that ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Hunt

    Oh, and you're welcome!

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Hunt

    I didn't realize that. *sweatdrops* I tried checking that online, but nothing showed up. Well, you learn something new everyday! I'm not a vegetarian, but I never have and never ...

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: The Interview

    You're welcome!

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Other Re: A thought

    I don't feel like I could leave a review for something like this. You're opening up to the internet, something I can only do through subtle hints in my writing. ...

    Nov 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire Chapter 6

    I love when I figure out when I should drop them! :D

    Nov 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire Chapter 7

    Well, this story, along with the next case, are both on the smaller side because this one is doing the introducing of the world, and the next one is a ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire Chapter 6

    Thanks again for reviewing! I'll make sure to be more detailed there in the revised version. I understand that my writing can be improved in the detail department. Thanks for ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire Chapter 5

    Once again, thanks for reviewing! As I've said before, I really appreciate it! I didn't think of separating that before, but now I'll make sure to do that in the ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: How to Attract Readers

    This really made me smile. I was feeling overworked, and then I hopped onto YWS and saw this in the literary spotlight. I was expecting to see writing advice, and ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: How to Attract Readers

    I understand what you're saying, and I'm definitely not trying to insult you and your opinion. I mean, after all, we can all have our own thoughts on things. But ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: How to Attract Readers

    You, my fellow writer, are a genius.

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 2

    I'm glad you are! And thanks for reviewing, by the way! I really appreciate it! You're right. All will be explained in Chapter 3. :D I think my version of ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire: Chapter 3

    I'll try to work on that little part. I should be able to come up with something to make it better. :D I'll also fix what you pointed out, and ...

    Nov 10, 2015


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman