User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Giving Curse Chapter 2

    I'm glad that I surprised you. Plot twists are some of my favorite things to do while writing. :D Oh, thanks for reviewing, by the way! I'll work on the ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Giving Curse Chapter 1

    Thanks for the advice! Pronouns can really be big pains in the butt when writing. Also, thanks for the PDF! What's Kobato about? I never finished Inuyasha myself, but I ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Last Minute Gifts

    Okay! Will do! I had a lot of trouble with pronouns in that part, but I didn't want to be repetitive. Thanks a lot. Have a great day/night! :D

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Last Minute Gifts

    Okay! Will do! I had a lot of trouble with pronouns in that part, but I didn't want to be repetitive. Thanks a lot. Have a great day/night! :D

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    I'm grinning like an idiot right now and blushing really hard. Thank you so much for that compliment! And I bet your story will be awesome! Robin Kolfer is pretty ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    I'm glad that you like this, ellmist, and thanks for reading it in the first place! :D This story isn't going to be dark. This is a nice light hearted ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    Oh, and thanks for reading The Schadel Files! :D

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    I'm glad that you like it! :D

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    I see. The English language can be so confusing!

    Dec 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Giving Curse Chapter 2

    Some of that has to do with my style, and other mistakes have to do with my grammar skills. I'm still learning how to be grammatically correct. I really appreciate ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Giving Curse Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing! And thanks one more time for what you put there. :) I'm glad that you think I have good writing, and I'm especially glad about the detail ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    Thanks for reviewing! I was really worried when I started to read your review-I already knew that this wasn't my best chapter so far-but then I calmed down once I ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 3

    I love Blanx now too. Before the Candy Caper, Blanx was going to be a sort of annoying character. In The Case of the Fallen Star, Schadel said something along ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Candy Caper Chapter 2

    I understand. I'll make sure to make Schadel be a lot less dramatic in the revised version! Oh, thanks for reviewing! :D I think we've all been in Chi's situation ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: The Case of the Necromancer-For-Hire Chapter 7

    Happy belated review day! :D Thanks for once again reviewing the story! I'll work on this one when I revise. :D I would love if you reviewed The Case of ...

    Dec 4, 2015


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda