User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Oh, one last thing. Could you please like this chapter? Something tells me that you enjoyed it. :D

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Could you please like this chapter? Something tells me that you enjoyed it. :D

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Okay! :D Could you please like this chapter? Something tells me you enjoyed reading it. :D

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Oh, could you please like the chapter? Something tells me that you enjoyed it. :D

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Thank you for reviewing! :D I was trying to make my versions of demons that way, so I'm glad that it worked out! I had a bit of an internal ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2

    I didn't think of that! Thanks for both the suggestion and reviewing in the first place. :D I'm glad that I did a good job on describing the city she ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Automaton's Heart: Glossary

    I'm glad you're interested! :D And thanks for the compliment. I've been having a lot of fun creating the world of Alium. Maybe I'll even try drawing ideas for it. ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2

    Sorry for the same reply.

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review! :D I hope they'll compliment each other nicely. :D I love the difference's in their actions. Soul refers to the unnamed demon as, "it", and Zogin ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review! :D I hope they'll compliment each other nicely. :D I love the difference's in their actions. Soul refers to the unnamed demon as, "it", and Zogin ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    The next chapter is out! :D

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    The next chapter is out! :D

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    The next chapter is out! :D

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing, and for the compliment! :D I'm glad I'm breaking the boundaries of Young Adult fiction. It gets just a little annoying after all supernatural characters are hot. ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1

    Sure thing! And thanks! :D Did you get a chance to read the glossary?

    Apr 7, 2016


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost