User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2

    Reviewing sounds a ton more fun than writing an essay on creationism. Reviewing means you also get to read something you hopefully like, so that's a bonus! Also, thanks for ...

    May 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2

    It's fine! If you understand what's happening, I'm happy. Also, thanks for reviewing! I really appreciate! :D I do not mind you saying that at all. XD The car will ...

    May 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2

    First off: Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it! :D Also, thanks for the compliment. I'll make sure to mention that in the revised chapter, and to ...

    May 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 2

    First off: Thank you so much for the review! It's greatly appreciated! :D People usually say that a typical teenager is one who hates their parents because they think they're ...

    May 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: 2. The Boy and His Beast

    You're welcome! :D

    May 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    You're welcome! :D

    May 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    Thanks so much for reviewing! And thanks for the compliments! :D No, it's not a fanfiction. It's something I came up with, although it was inspired by things like Lockwood ...

    May 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Other, Dramatic Re: Another Smoke

    Well, it appears you have that skill!

    May 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Other, Dramatic Re: Another Smoke

    If I ever attempt to write flashfic, I won't forget that. :D Will do - eventually. I have so much stuff to do...0.0 You're welcome! :D

    May 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    I tried using Google Translate, but the "%u2026" is making things a bit difficult. And don't be sulky, Robin. Schadel is out advertising. It's tough starting your own business, apparently.

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    Thanks for reading and liking this story! I'm glad you liked it! :D

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    Magestorrow says, "Schadel's busy right now, so I have to turn to Google Translate. That's a pickup line, right?"

    May 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    Schadel doesn't have a thing for bowties, but she does like girls... Ellstar, I believe Robin ans Schadel are doppelgangers! O.O You must have reviewed at least once because I ...

    May 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    That was very much intended. Yes, you're right. There's was reasons for that change, but I can't reveal those reasons until far off in the future. It would be spoilery. ...

    May 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Case of Schadel Kueper: Chapter 1

    You have been reminded. :D

    May 13, 2016


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela