User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Hi, SilverBerry! Thank you so much for reviewing my work! I'll definitely take everything you said into consideration when revising and when I'm writing new works!

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Sorry, I meant to say when I'm revising, not reviewing.

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Sorry, I meant to say when I'm revising, not reviewing!

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Hi! Thank you so much for reviewing my work! I'll definitely take everything you said into consideration when reviewing and when I'm writing new works!

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tales: Chapter 1

    Hi, Pan! Thank you so much for reviewing my work! I'll definitely take everything you said into consideration when reviewing and when I'm writing new works!

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Health Re: Phe’s story

    I'm sorry, but I can't at the moment! I have a lot of stuff I need to do outside of YWS, but I'll try to get it done on the ...

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 4

    I'm sorry for all of the replies to your review. I kept hitting the post reply button when the reply didn't load. ^^"

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 4

    Thanks for the review, Mea! ^_^ I'll definitely elaborate on the parts you brought up and make the revisions you suggested!

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 4

    Thanks for the review, Mea! ^_^ I'll definitely elaborate on the parts you brought up and make the revisions you suggested!

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 4

    Thanks for the review, Mea! ^_^ I'll definitely elaborate on the parts you brought up and make the revisions you suggested!

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 4

    Thanks for the review, Mea! ^_^ I'll definitely elaborate on the parts you brought up and make the revisions you suggested!

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 6

    Yes, there is! If you go to my portfolio and check out "Stop the Rewind Part I", you should be able to find it there! ^_^

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 3

    Thanks for the review, Mea! ^_^ There actually is a reason for May's ability to see spirits - she has the type of Resilience that allows her to see spirits ...

    Jan 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 6

    I'm sorry for the spam replies! ^^" The post wasn't loading so I kept hitting the button to reply. I'm really sorry for all of the notifications I just gave ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Stop the Rewind: Chapter 6

    Thanks for the review and compliments, Hikaru! ^_^ I'm guessing you haven't read the other chapters based on your review (if you're interested, they're in my portfolio in the "Stop ...

    Jan 15, 2017


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11