User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 9.2

    It worked perfectly!

    Jun 22, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Cursed Maiden

    Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it.

    Jun 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 11

    You're welcome!

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Cursed Maiden

    Hello, outvaders. I want to start this reply off by informing you that I appreciate how much time and effort that you put into this review. However, that I appreciate ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Cursed Maiden

    That's good! This whole conversation made me realize I have the perfect opportunity to tie this story into the short story I'm currently working on. I don't think I'll mention ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Cursed Maiden

    Hi, PrincessInk! Thanks for the review! I didn't think of the damsel in distress part, but I definitely see it now that you've brought it up. I tried alluding to ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Cursed Maiden

    Hi, Eli! Thanks so much for the review! I'm really glad that you enjoyed reading my short story. And I think your midnight review is really good! From what I've ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 10

    You're welcome! I'm super pumped for the next chapters of your book. I love reading it so much.

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 9

    You're welcome!

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 8

    You're welcome!

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 5

    You're welcome! I hope my reviews are helpful. I've been trying to find things that I can suggest, but you're such a good writer so it's hard for me to ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 5

    You're welcome! I hope my reviews are helpful. I've been trying to find things that I can suggest, but you're such a good writer so it's hard for me to ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 4 (rewritten)

    You're welcome! I'm really excited to see what you do with her character.

    May 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thanks for the review! I'll make sure to fix up some of those mistakes when I'm revising this, and I'm really glad you loved this story.

    Apr 12, 2017
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deceiver

    Thank you for the review! The human woman was the owner of the tavern - I'll make sure to make that clearer in future versions of this short story. I'm ...

    Apr 12, 2017


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones