User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 20.2

    *slaps forehead* I forget again! Sorry about that. ^^" Life was really hectic the past week, so I'll try to draw it this weekend or some time next week.

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 22 (final ch of part 1)

    You're welcome! I meant that you just need to work on the mechanics of it. I've noticed that sometimes you don't write it correctly - you'll put commas when there ...

    Dec 5, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: A Sincere Smile

    Thank you for the review!

    Dec 5, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: A Sincere Smile

    Thanks!

    Dec 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: The Demon Chronicles (intro) (1)

    This is a really interesting story idea! I'll try reviewing it sometime this week, since it looks like it's going to be pretty good. c:

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: A Sincere Smile

    Thanks!

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: A Sincere Smile

    Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it. One of the really difficult things about the original assignment was that it had to be exactly 1300 words, so I didn't ...

    Dec 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 20.2

    I completely forgot about my plans to draw fanart of Kiernan! I guess that's something I'll have fun doing in the near future!

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: snowdrop

    It does! Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it.

    Nov 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 6.3

    Eremia is about to do something really epic and I'm completely down for that! I wonder if this is happening while Jonah is fighting against that thing, or if he's ...

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 6.2

    This isn't a review, but I just wanted to say that this chapter really took me by surprise - in a good way! I can't wait to find out what ...

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 19

    I've been having that same problem! I want to write, but nothing that comes out sounds right to me. Your strategy sounds like a pretty good one, though. I hope ...

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Long-Expected YWSiversary

    This is absolutely beautiful.

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 20.2

    It flowed perfectly with the rest of the story. I didn't have any problems with it, and it was short enough not to be an info dump! And now I ...

    Nov 9, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 19.2

    Okay! Since you usually don't have things like that, I was guessing it wasn't intentional.

    Nov 9, 2017


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind