User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 5]

    I don't mind at all! I'm really grateful for the reviews that you've been leaving. They're really helpful, and, while I'm not sure if this will ever be more than ...

    Mar 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 5]

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad the backstory doesn't seem forced into the chapter. Lorcan's actually an original character (same thing with Second), so expect to ...

    Mar 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    Every time I see someone say that they like Lorcan, I die a little on the inside because he's secretly my favorite. The next chapters will hopefully give you more ...

    Mar 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 4]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad my description of the setting is enough. I always have trouble figuring out how to go into enough detail, but it looks like I've ...

    Mar 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 4]

    I think a lot of people (myself included) use the world of Minecraft as the building blocks - like it's just the background to the story, and you don't have ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 4]

    MAYBE THERE ARE Chapter seven (I think?) goes into more detail about what Second and Lorcan were referring to, but Minecraft doesn't actually involve owning people. It's pretty much just ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 3]

    My chapters are notoriously short, especially when it comes to my fics. :P Some end up being a bit longer, but I've had to jump a lot between character perspectives ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    It's definitely something I need to explain - possibly in a newer version of the fourth chapter - but they're not used to people looking like her actually speaking. They're ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Hi, BlueAfrica! Thank you so much for reviewing my work. I saw that you also reviewed the next two chapters, so I'll reply to those as soon as this reply ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 3]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad that I've been doing so well with them. If I remember correctly, the next two chapters should go into more about each character. I ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    Thank you for your kind words and the review! The chapters I have written so far do go more into each character, and I plan on exploring their pasts and ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 3]

    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you like my story so far, and I hope you like the future chapters. c: Charlotte's reaction is pretty much how I would react, though ...

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Thank you so much for reviewing this chapter! I'm glad that you're enjoying the story so far, and I hope you continue to enjoy it. c: There's actually a reason ...

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: strangers

    Thank you for your review! This poem was inspired by my own struggles with school (though this event in particular hasn't happened yet), so I admit that I didn't think ...

    Feb 28, 2018


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood