User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 46.1

    [s]I live for Kiernan so don't worry about it.[/is]

    Aug 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.2]

    Oooh, thank you for the suggestions! I'm going to try getting my hands on a copy of those as soon as I can so I can figure that out. I ...

    Aug 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 2.2]

    YUP THEY'RE CANON JUST NOT YET

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 2.2]

    Thanks for the review! That's a relief! I think one of the hardest things about reviewing stories for lms is how broken up the chapters tend to be, and how ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 2.2]

    Thanks for the review! I'm going to do what I did with the previous review and focus on your overall comments instead of the nitpicks. (Mainly because I've got to ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 2.1]

    Thank you for your review! Oooh, I didn't think of that! Thanks for pointing that out. I'll make sure to separate things or write it clearer in the second draft. ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 2.1]

    A belated thank you for the review! I meant to reply to this sooner but it completely slipped by mind. When I was working on this chapter in a pad, ...

    Jul 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.2]

    Thanks for the review! I was really nervous about this chapter, so I'm glad that my characterization is at least going strong! Cass is inspired a lot by younger me, ...

    Jul 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.2]

    Thanks for the review! I was really struggling to find a good way to describe their dreams, and it probably didn't help that I wrote half of this in a ...

    Jul 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    Thank you so much for the review! I apologize for not replying sooner - I was in another country when you reviewed, and I didn't have a chance to write ...

    Jul 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    HERE'S A VERY BELATED THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU COMMENTED

    Jul 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Death

    Thank you so much!!

    Jul 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.2]

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm really impressed by how quickly you read and reviewed this. Thanks for pointing that out with the gas pedal! I still haven't ...

    Jul 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    Thanks for the review! I know there's a specific name for a genre in anime for characters from our world ending up in a magical one, but I have no ...

    Jul 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 1.1]

    Thanks for the review! Honestly, knowing me? If I tried to write a subtle romance, it would end up being so subtle that no one could even tell it was ...

    Jul 4, 2018


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns