User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.2]

    you have but that plan is very valid xD

    Sep 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.2]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad I did the contrast with Ikach well. Let's just say that I have lots of plans for him, and I wanted to get across ...

    Sep 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    Thanks for the review! The thing that you're remembering from last chapter is how Cass recognized a complete stranger, and Aspen didn't react in the way that she had hoped ...

    Sep 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    I know I already said this on Discord, but thank you so so so much for this review! I'm feeling pretty terrible right now because my body has decided it ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    Thanks for the review! I'm really happy that this isn't an insta-love situation, but I still feel that even mentioning that it could be in the realm of possibility is ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    Oh, cool! I'm glad that helps, and I can see the problems with Aspen. The Aldonius attraction is actually meant to be pretty strong for reasons I unfortunately can't say ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.4]

    Thanks for your review! About what you said regarding the Kansas comment: I can see what you mean! @BlueAfrica actually came up with a fun way to make that stand ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.3]

    Thanks for the review! I also enjoyed that the first people they met weren't trying to kill them, however it felt a tad plot-convenient that they would fall into the ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.2]

    Thanks for the review! I'm crossing my fingers that the reason for the extra-long tunnel descriptions was because I was just trying to find out how I wanted to write ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 48.1

    I was guessing that was the case! I tend to do the same things in my own stories. THat's great! I was hoping it would.

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    Thanks for the review! I think a lot of the issues you had with this would be resolved if you knew some of what happened in the last few chapters. ...

    Sep 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.4]

    Thanks for the review! Maybe there could be hatred in his eyes when he looks at the locket, but unless he's quite stupid I don't think he would hate a ...

    Sep 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.4]

    Omg, I just thought of something! It's totally unrelated to the Kansas comment, but what if when Aspen and Cass finally get a chance to rest somewhere, Aspen makes a ...

    Aug 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.4]

    I read your review and then died a little on the inside because it's perfect. not gonna lie I maybe ship Cass with Lira a lil bit too just from ...

    Aug 21, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 3.2]

    Thanks for the review! Hopefully, I'll be able to work this part of the story out in future drafts, and I really appreciate the pointers you gave me. Wait, what ...

    Aug 10, 2018


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah