User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.1]

    Thank you so much for your review! I mean, I know Cass feels like Aspen doesn't understand her right now, and I do think this is in keeping with the ...

    Oct 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.4]

    I get what you mean!!

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.4]

    Thank you so much for your review! This is much more what I expect of Aspen. Yay! Oh my God, this is the gayest chapter. finger guns Because right now ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.4]

    Thank you so much for your review! She's had a pretty tough time so far. I'm not saying you have to delete this bit or anything, but I'd like you ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.3]

    Thank you so much for your review! Now I'm curious about what your favorite part was because there were a lot of sweet moments in this segment Looking back, I'm ...

    Oct 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.3]

    Thank you so much for your review!

    Oct 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.3]

    I apologize for taking so long to reply to this, but thank you so, so much for your review! I don't get why she's suddenly so sure about this. She's ...

    Oct 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.1]

    Thank you for your review! Hello darkness, my old friend. (couldn't resist :p) le gasp Why didn't I think of that pun? Thanks for the offer about looking over your ...

    Sep 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.1]

    Thank you for your review! Idk if it's just because I've been using one sentence paragraphs a lot myself recently but I think they're a really quick way to inject ...

    Sep 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.1]

    I KNOW! I JUST WATCHED THOMAS SANDERS' CARTOON THERAPY EPISODE ABOUT IT THE OTHER DAY AND DESPERATELY WANTED TO WATCH IT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I CAN FIND ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.1]

    Thanks for the review! I hope so too. It would be especially funny once I add a few more people into it because they'll either never be heard or never ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.1]

    Thank you so much for your review! As long as it doesn't end up being too long, I'm going to try my best to address most of your review in ...

    Sep 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.2]

    Thank you so much for your review! It was very helpful. Why are they so sure these are the famous lockets? In Lira's case, it can definitely be argued that ...

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Last School Picture

    Thanks! You probably will - our first unit in creative writing is poetry, so I've got poems on the brain right now.

    Sep 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.2]

    Thank you for your review. Your concerns and questions should hopefully be taken care of in the future chapters, especially once I can get into the part of the story ...

    Sep 10, 2018


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn