-
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.3]
Thank you for your review! I'll be really curious to see what your reviews on the pacing of the novel are once the story progresses some more! I feel like ...
Oct 28, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you're liking the dynamic I'm setting up! I was hoping people would notice that when reading through the story, and I'm hoping that ...
Oct 28, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.1]
Thank you for your review! After reading through Aldonius's explanation of what Cass has been going through, do you think that the chapter still isn't needed? I was worried his ...
Oct 28, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 5.4]
Thank you for the review! I'm hoping that I'll be able to avoid the flip-flopping of the feelings in the future chapters - I'm guessing it's so much of a ...
Oct 28, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.3]
I'm going to take that as a no on the spoilers, then. :P
Oct 24, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.3]
Awwww. What a bummer that Cass doesn't picture herself as the hero even in her own fantasies. I was going to have her imagine herself as a hero when dreaming ...
Oct 24, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Okay! Thanks! That fits what I was going for. My thoughts are that Cass is a lot like me when it comes to the ideas of souls - I know ...
Oct 18, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Okay! Thanks! That fits what I was going for. My thoughts are that Cass is a lot like me when it comes to the ideas of souls - I know ...
Oct 18, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Okay! Thanks! That fits what I was going for. My thoughts are that Cass is a lot like me when it comes to the ideas of souls - I know ...
Oct 18, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Okay! Thanks! That fits what I was going for. My thoughts are that Cass is a lot like me when it comes to the ideas of souls - I know ...
Oct 18, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Okay! Thanks! That fits what I was going for. My thoughts are that Cass is a lot like me when it comes to the ideas of souls - I know ...
Oct 18, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
ALSO I forgot to reply to this part but the description of souls was bugging me too when I was trying to write the chapter. I was also rushing that ...
Oct 18, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.1]
Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry for not replying to it sooner. I really hope that she begins to realize that it's okay to let others know ...
Oct 17, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Thank you for the advice and comment! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far.
Oct 17, 2018 -
Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 6.2]
Thank you so much for your review! Looking back at this chapter, I definitely can see the creep factor. I think it might have been something I picked up on ...
Oct 17, 2018
