User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 4.1]

    Good guess! This is actually another Kartiel, but with a backstory heavily inspired by the one you know. :) I've been meaning to reply to your reviews/comments before now, but ...

    Dec 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Science, Dramatic Re: Higher Education

    I know this is an old poem and about a level of schooling I haven't reached yet, but I found it incredibly relatable and well-written. I'll do an actual review ...

    Dec 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    Thanks!

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Boy Who Talked to No One

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that you liked my story, and I can definitely see what you mean about the long sentences - it's something I ...

    Oct 23, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Boy Who Talked to No One

    Thanks for the review! I definitely need some more help with making Damien seem mysterious and creepy, so I really appreciate you pointing out what doesn't work as well - ...

    Oct 20, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Boy Who Talked to No One

    Thanks for the review! I'm really glad you liked the characters. I've always liked writing characters who can see ghosts when the rest of the world can't, and I wanted ...

    Oct 20, 2019
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: supernatural is

    Thanks for your review! The lines you quoted are a reference to the Winchesters - the main characters - and their devotion to one another. Even though there's always some ...

    Oct 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: supernatural is

    Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you love the rhythm, and I'm glad I did a good job with the imagery.

    Oct 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: falling in a forest

    Thank you so much for your review! I really like your interpretation. :)

    Sep 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: falling in a forest

    Thanks for the review and suggestions! I'm definitely going to check out those forms of poetry when I get a chance.

    Sep 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: falling in a forest

    Thanks for the review! If you ever want to give me your guesses on what happened in the poem, I'd be happy to tell you if you got them right ...

    Sep 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: falling in a forest

    Thank you so much! I thought it was a weak poem thanks to it being so short, but I guess this is a sign I should try my hand at ...

    Sep 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: falling in a forest

    Aw, thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Most of my poems are actually longer ones, but I'll let you know if I ever post anything else like this ...

    Sep 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Childhood Fantasy

    Hi again! Thanks for reviewing my old poetry - I really appreciate it. This poem was actually a little bit of an autobiography; I was feeling really frustrated with how ...

    Sep 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Filtered

    Thank you so much for your review! I admit I had to reread the poem again so I could remember everything that I was intending with it. :P Thanks for ...

    Sep 13, 2019


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost