User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 2]

    If the last chapter didn't make me love Akolxohez, Will and Audrey, this chapter definitely did.

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 1]

    Hey there! My original plan was to review all of the chapters you have up of this, but I'm starting to realize that it'll be easy for me to review ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: a semester's weight

    Thanks for your review! I was actually thinking the same thing about laminated and cliche - cliche worked well before I wrote the rest of the poem, and I couldn't ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: a semester's weight

    Thanks for the comment!! The formatting was inspired by @ShadowVyper's Higher Education poem - I really like how the negative aspects of school were on the right side of the ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: a semester's weight

    Thank you so much for your review! :) I've never gotten a review that perfectly understood the message of what I was trying to write, but your review did exactly ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: a semester's weight

    Thank you for your review! I mentioned this down in the review below, but I was inspired by @ShadowVyper's Higher Education . I highly suggest checking it out if you ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: a semester's weight

    Thanks for your review! About the right side formatting: @ShadowVyper wrote an amazing poem called Higher Education that focuses more on the stress of graduate programs. I was really inspired ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: detective

    Thank you for your review!

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: detective

    Thank you for your review! I really like your interpretation of the poem. :) I'm still not entirely what the "something" is, but my original thought was that it was ...

    Feb 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 2.2]

    Thanks for your review! He wasn't as cute, but he's definitely as fascinating! I've only seen a handful of comic panels, but Damian has a tendency to be cute in ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 2.2]

    Okay I laughed OUT LOUD at his choice of alias omg. I found out after I became committed to the alias that "Peter" is actually Jason's middle name, so it's ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 2.1]

    Thanks for the review! I had just watched the movie for the first time when I got the idea for this, so I just had to include the window! But ...

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Third Time's a Charm [Chapter 1]

    Thank you for your reviews! I'll reply to the other ones after I reply to this one, but it made me happy seeing you get excited about this fic.

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Founding Rome: A Sanders Sides Fic [Prologue]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you're enjoying this story.

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Founding Rome: A Sanders Sides Fic [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for the review! The prologue actually gives a shortened summary of this story's plot, but this is actually a fic for the Sanders Sides series over on YouTube. The ...

    Jan 26, 2020


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes