User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    Aw, thanks!! I'm glad you like my story so much. : I really love self aware protagonists, and I realized a minute into the last chapter that Charlotte would definitely ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    That's so true! Male MCs do tend to be pretty mysterious. :P You'll hopefully like the magic system I have in this story, then! It doesn't get explained that much ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    This is belated, but thanks for the review! I'm glad that you're enjoying the story so far. I'll make sure to tag you when I post future chapters! :)

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far - and especially that you're enjoying Charlotte's side of it. Do you have any thoughts on the second ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 7]

    You're welcome! I had a sneaking suspicion - I've done the same thing before. :P

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Thanks for your review! I've actually never read a light novel before, so it's more inspired by animes that were probably based off of light novels. :) I decided to ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Aw, thank you! :)

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 19.2

    I'm a little too exhausted to review right now, so I'll leave you with another comment instead. :) I really love how the scene with Hogarth, Killian, and Killian's family ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 19.1

    God, Clanny was a mood at the beginning of this! I'd totally slip up if I was in her shoes, and I love how she made the slip-up even worse ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 18.3

    The amount of joy I got from seeing "cowboy" in the title shouldn't have been as high as it was, and it definitely shouldn't have gotten as strong as it ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 18.2

    I'm so glad the little boy is alright.

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 18.1

    I love how the chapter opened up with Clanny worrying about James - it shows there's hope for them, after all! I also love how distracted Clanny got, too. I've ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 17.3

    So apparently I wasn't as behind as I thought I was, but I'm still really behind on this. I did promise that I'd catch up sometime during spring break, though, ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 4]

    Gosh, I'm really loving Akol right now. Will and Audrey are a great pair of protagonists, but I just love the implications of Akol's actions. His home must be in ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 3]

    I'm torn between gushing about Audrey and Will being adorable together, and gushing about Akolxohez. I'm really in love with all of these characters. Audrey and Will's dynamic is something ...

    Mar 17, 2020


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope