User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 12

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jul 2, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Withdrawal

    Hello, RoseAndThorn! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jul 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 10

    Hello, BlueAfrica! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 9.2

    Hello, BlueAfrica! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 22, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 11

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Engulfed- Chapter one

    Hello, writerkitty! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 9.1

    Hello, BlueAfrica! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 10

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 9

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 8

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    Jun 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 7

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 6

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 5

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    May 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: There's So Much More To Juno Moon: chapter 4 (rewritten)

    Hello, marms! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm still not ...

    May 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 3

    Hello, primadonna! I'm here to review your work! I'm sorry in advance if my review isn't all that helpful. I'm trying to become a better reviewer, but I'm not used ...

    May 2, 2017


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality