User avatar

Madhatter66

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bloody Angels: Chapter Two

    Reminds me of the movie called "Serenity" :)

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dragon's Revenge (short story)

    Is this story sopposed to be a spoof? the ending kinda made me think this hehe. Well if your trying to make this story seem serious I think you should ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Camping Trip.

    It seems like a trusting story, you have promise in your skill at a writer, but you need to develop your story much more so that it keeps the reader ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sudden Loss

    It wasn’t always like this, I had a normal life, you know what I mean, a beautiful wife and daughter and a house just on the border of the motherland, ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Innocence of a River Blossom (Short Story)

    Can i get some C&C from people please

    Oct 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Innocence of a River Blossom (Short Story)

    The sun gazed upon the still waters. I sat there, on the water’s edge, fixing my wrinkled eyes on the beams of broken light that reflected from the river that ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Sunny Day it started to Rain

    I agree with emotion_less, don't keep the very beginning unless life depends on it

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Fiction: A Fine Romance

    Awwww thats pretty good, just some parts lack feeling and emotion, but overall its good. Keep up the good work :wink:

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha All

    Hey People, my name is Josh but you can call me Hatter everybody else does hehe. I am a short story writer, that enjoys writing disturbing, horror stories for all ...

    Oct 21, 2005


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems