User avatar

Maddymayhem

Maddymayhem

  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Christopher Mason - Alex I woke up just as the sun was rising over the city. "Pretty.." I mumbled to myself as I threw on a shirt and walked out ...

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Christopher -Mase- The nurses are all panicking. I'm wondering what's going on? I wander out of my room and hide behind a plant. "- just GONE! Vanished! Oh, if we ...

    Feb 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Name: Christopher Mason (Mase, Chris, and Alex) Age: 18 Illness: Multiple Personality Disorder (Dissociative Identity Disorder) DID symptoms include a person having two or more "identities" or "person

    Feb 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals DT

    Vixen avoids people, does that count as well mannered?

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals DT

    Hey Ignorance. maybe Vixen and Michael could develop a little thing in the story? PM me or something about it? (:

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals

    Name: Vixen Maxwell Age: 18 Gender: Female Fundamental Class: Dark Spirit. Vixen has the ability to blend with the shadows, reducing herself to nothing but total blackness. She can also ...

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: You are dead. (We need ONE MORE PERSON to start!!!)

    Can I have the last part? (:

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Average

    *Basic plot: A giirl goes from being a preppy, good girl, straight-A student with no friends to a hard rocker with bad grades and an entire crew to hang out ...

    Jan 6, 2013


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour