-
Re: What Are Acceptable "Outside Sources" For An Essay?
We discussed this indepth recently in my English class, and the conclusion was this: While Yahoo Answers and Wikipedia are acceptable starting sources (meaning you get basic information from them ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
My feelings on the subject are this: If homosexuality is not natural, why is heterosexuality? There have been several studies done showing that gay brain chemistry is slightly different from ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Claiming Newbies, is it right or wrong?
Speaking as a 'newbie' I have never had this happen (although I don't chat--don't type fast enough) but if I did I think I would just take it as a ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread
Eleven, I think. Sleep is overrated. ;)
Jun 27, 2010
