User avatar

MadameX

  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl

    I love the emotions you have playing in this poem. You do them well, but I have to agree that you need more imagery to draw the reader into the ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Psychology

    This was a very good beginning, but it feels unfinished to me. I really liked the first three lines, but I think there should be more between the third line ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As roses burned.

    This was a very good poem. The way you stuck to the theme of the poem throughout was very nice. However, I think you would get more emotion if you ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Would Sing to You

    This was a very unusual and wonderful way of talking about the season. It really is the antithesis of the expected, elementaryt-school poems that writers often fall back to. The ...

    Jan 29, 2010


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury