-
Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?
My feelings on the subject are this: If homosexuality is not natural, why is heterosexuality? There have been several studies done showing that gay brain chemistry is slightly different from ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Domestic Abuse Education
1) Probably, as Kyllorac said, the lack of emphasis on male victims or gay couples. Also, emotional and mental abuse is sadly neglected in education. 2) abuse between two people ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: Too many restrictions on sci-fi. help?
I don't know where you got that thing about Earth, but it's absolutely untrue. That said, the general rules for sci-fi are this: SF can take place in the future ...
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: My novel is killing me slowly. I can't stand it!
I'm actually going through this exact same phase right now; having to completely rewrite a novel I spent 2 1/2 years on. This is what has been working for me: ...
Oct 21, 2010 -
Re: Little Use for Poetry
Thanks for the reviews! I'll definitely edit this to try to be closer to what I was trying to say (I will defend myself, however, by saying that poetry about/criticizing ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Little Use for Poetry
My first post--please tear it apart, if you will. Also, title suggestions are greatly appreciated. ******************************************* I must admit I find little use in poetry— the rhyme, me
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you...
While I agree there was emotion in your poem, there was too much of it, pushing the piece into 'emo' as opposed to a really heartfelt poem. In poetry, try ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: DAY
You have a good concept here, but there a re big problems with overwrought imagery, inconsistent voice, and some grammar mistakes. First, as Nate said, the point of your poem ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Question About My Character...
If you google "average height" and click on the wikipedia entry, you can find average heights for males, females, different ethnicities, etc.
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: I choose to throw the dice once again...
Good job on this. It is very interesting and engaging. That said, I feel that towrds the end of the poem it begins to get a little monotonous. Try to ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Murder in marriage
I like your engaging way of writing and that you move the story along quickly. It did feel a little short, but that's maybe because I'm a novel kind of ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: I Am The Face In The Crowd
This is a nice little poem. Not very deep, but it touches on some larger themes. In the second verse, I have a question: wouldn't the one unlike everyone else ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: deleted
My little sister dragged me to see this. Maybe its because I really dislike comedy movies, but 'Alice' was completely unappealing.
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Boring Phone-Calls
Very good. Really, its better than I could do, so I feel a little bad sayin that I have couple nitpicks. First, the middle section (5-10, approx.) was really nice. ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Who am I?
You have a very good first verse here, and I'm going to have to agree with Evi in saying teenage angst/depression is a really hard poem to write because of ...
Jun 27, 2010
