User avatar

MadameLuxestrange

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lilies

    Thank you to all who have commented! :D

    May 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sacrifice

    Alright, this was pretty good. Now, this nit-pick all depends on location. If they're in the middle of a park in the city, I don't really think that the mugger ...

    May 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breathe

    Okay, seriously. You used some of the best descriptions that I have read in a long time. They were amazing! Three fingers like merciful saints and sinners. They slid down ...

    May 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Over Here!

    Hey there! Want to review my short story, Lilies for me? I'd love some critique :) Cheers, Luxe :D

    May 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review (Almost) ANYTHING!

    Hey there! Mind taking a look at my short story, Lilies? Cheers, Luxe :D

    May 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Birth of the Vampire Skunk

    Haha! This made me laugh. Like, a lot. I am, like SmylinG, a devoted Twitard, and this was seriously fun to read. When someone actually makes a good parody, I ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Letters of Life and Death~ Prologue

    Okay, I agree with Jennya... this doesn't sound like schizophrenia that is affecting the MC. If you do decide to make the disease different, it would be good to look ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Visions from a Window

    Okay, this was pretty good. You used really amazing words that made the story flow well and keeps the reader interested. There were a couple of grammar mistakes, like the ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Prologue & Chapter One

    Okay, this was really good writing! Most of the issues were with grammar, such as misplaced semicolons or missing commas. At first I was a little confused with what posistion ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She Was Blind

    Hey Sol! Okay, this was pretty good. I thought the story was good and the part at the end where you say that his brother and her fell in love ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Tuesday [Supernatural cover of Rebecca Black]

    OMG! Dems, you rock my socks with this :D

    May 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: This is Our Song

    I really like your style and the insights that you have in here. You use really awesome descriptions that tug on the reader's emotions and that's really good. However, I ...

    May 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey, was wondering if you'd read my romance short story... here's the link if you would be willing! Cheers, Luxe :D

    May 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey Pink! Was wondering if you'd review my short story? Here's the link :) Cheers, Luxe :D

    May 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lilies

    Hey! So this is inspired by my favorite couple on the TV show 'The L Word', Bette and Tina. Please, please, please give me some comments! I awoke to sunlight ...

    May 21, 2011


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable