User avatar

MadameLuxestrange

  • General Articles Re: Me: Not for the Easily Bored

    I'll be honest. I don't have any critique to give on this. It was beautiful. I've been through different things than you have, but they all lead to a pain ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    Thanks all! I'm in the process of planning an expansion! Your comments and critique are all helping very much!

    Oct 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampires before midnight.

    Hi there! Okay, so I love the vampire and werewolf thing. Vampires and werewolves are probably my favorite thing to read/write about. But this story is to Underworldy... add more ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy?

    Hi there! First off, I think this is amazing writing. It sends shivers up my spine, it's so good. There are a few parts though that made me go 'huh?'. ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In the Pursuit of Happiness

    Hi there! This was AMAZING! You captured the emotions of a woman in an abusive relationship perfectly. I agree with wickedwonder- this is powerful writing. What I think you need ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Testament

    Hi there! This was a really good piece. I loved the raw emotions it brought out and I could really feel your narrator's pain. The only thing I recommend you ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kicking Like There's No Tomorrow

    My life is in shambles. Those words were ringing through my head as I danced at my senior prom with the boy who was supposed to be my boyfriend. The ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mary Sue Therapy

    I must say that even though I'm a hardcore Twi-tard, this made me laugh like crazy! I really think you captured Bella's "true" feelings and did a wonderful job at ...

    Oct 8, 2010


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak