User avatar

MadameLuxestrange

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradise

    This was really a great piece. I enjoyed every second I was reading it. Your descriptions were easy to see in my head and beautifully written, even in the parts ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Neurologist Diaries: Catching Cold on Blackbeard's Ship

    This was awesome! Very creative and funny. One nitpick, though, I swear there was electricity emanating from his beard. This is in present tense and the rest of your piece ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Reviews?

    Hey there. I was wondering if you would review my short little novella The Mermaid's Song? It's not going to be very long, pinky swear. But I was wondering if ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mermaid's Song Chapter 2: Marina

    Here's the next chapter of my short novella. Some have expressed concern that this may turn out too much like POC 4, but while some elements are similar (mermaids being ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Tribute to Harry Potter

    Great job! i can't write poetry, but I felt like I needed to tell you that i really love this :D

    Jul 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Novels, Chapters & Short Stories

    Hey IcyFlame! Was wondering if you could drop a review on a my new short novel?

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mermaids Song

    I didn't know whether or not to call this action or romance because it is a little bit of both. Lately I have been obssesed with mermaids, so I figured ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Broken Shadows part 1

    Hiya! I'm going to review this for you. Alright, I'm going to start with actual storyline. I'll get to grammar and such later. So, I like the general premise you've ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Birth of a Vampire

    So here is something that has roots in the novel I'm working on.This is a really rough copy of this. I wrote it a little too fast, so it's REALLY ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sparks

    Okay, this was pretty vague. I think that you've got a pretty good writing voice, but you're not applying it very well. You don't really have much of a story. ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss me in the rain, baby.

    Hey, sorry I'm getting to this so late! Been so busy lately. Ash, my friend, your writing has so much improved :) This piece was very well written. I do ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Where I can be me.

    Hey Kagi! Here, as requested. Okay, I'm going to have to agree with the others that this seemed kind of essay-ish. To me it felt like there wasn't much going ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sun God

    Okay, so I've got a couple of things that I want to point out. Red is grammar, purple is word choice, and blue is my commentary. I looked as the ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Other Re: Presents for YWS (Summer Music Mixes)

    Mmm, you've got some good stuff on here! I'll have to check out the ones that I don't know :) Thanks

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: True North

    So, my word is 'North'. This story is what came to mind when I thought Cheers, Luxe :D *** The northern star had always been with her. It always called ...

    Jun 4, 2011


attempting foot extraction
— Mea