User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Sorry, I should have told you guys. I was grounded so I couldn't post. I guess I'm out now)

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    Zim stood at his desk, using his tools to construct his newest invention. No more sitting around and just scoping out the place. He would take over this pesky planet ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    IF you want to take a character. You don't have to ask me

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    Okay, Bella, Alice and I thought that it would be a great idea to have a IZ storybook, so here you go. Basically the storyline is about the same plot. ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (I'm still in, but I mean, how are you going to bring me in? My guy is destroying the entire valley or whatever-we're-in, and your hunting a dragon.)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Team- Solvyer Name- Alath Age- 30 Race/Breed- Human Bio- He's one of the best assassins in the land. The Solvyer hired him soley for taking out big leaders on the ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    *NO!!! Boo hoo hoo...I kind of liked tanner. Well, who cares. The storybook's basically dead anyways*

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "I suggest that we head towards the rock bridge. It'll most likely be the best place to spot passing aircraft." John said as he headed that way.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Skar laughed as the animals fled from his presence. They scattered like rats, crawling into their feeble dwellings. Humans were despicalble creatures, who only deserved to serve him. He noticed ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (There's only one)

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John motioned for them all to be still. He pulled out his pistol. He had to do this quick and easy. He slowly cocked his gun. He quietly turned around ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    The world was different. Smaller. In his time, the world was built for a larger society. For a society that was nearly twenty feet tall, and had immense powers. Now ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John spotted something farther in the cave. "Guys...get down now!" He grabbed Tanner and threw him on to the ground. The others followed him. A slow clicking noise came closer ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Skar opened his eyes. Were was he? He tried to move his arms but found that they were chained to the wall. This applied to his feet as well. "Asmirath ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (Yes, I can only assume.) "I am the Grim Reaper-" Grim began a coughing fit, hurling himself on to the floor. "Oh...*cough*...I hate this smoke...*cough cough*...Can't I ever enter a ...

    Nov 16, 2007


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates