-
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Hannah had survived. Not to worry the head-chief had taken care of her now. He had poisoned her dream and she was actually killing herself by sleeping! An endless dream ...
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter was tired of killing. Yes, Greg's flesh had been good but he needed to rest. He soon reach the small closing in the woods. "Oh, lord Peter, what a ...
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter watched as the "the big tough guy" stopped the rain. "Fool. I am no Vampire. I used to be. No longer. You have grown weaker as I can see. ...
Mar 31, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter had been following Hannah for two days now. Jordan had done his part. Now it was up to him. Hannah was an obstacle that would have to go...soon if ...
Mar 30, 2007
