-
Re: The Pirate King's Gold
Hello everyone. This is about several groups of pirate ships racing across the sea to find a treasure. There are a few rules Rules --There can be only four clans ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: The Poor Scarecrow
TOO MANY NAMES I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!!! I would post, as i was hoping to do...but i have NO clue who these people are or let alone how to pronounce their ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
Sorry I came in late but I think I have an idea of what is happening. Name: Victor Skelling Profession: Supernatural Hunter Race: Werewolf Age: 4000 years old Eye color: ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
I have permission once again to write this "Ahhhh! Sweet raw power!" Peter laughed as he shot every power imaginable through his arms towards the lifelss bodies of his former ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Maybe we could do something about superheroes? Okay that's stupid.
May 4, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Woops! Sorry. I don't mean anything by what I did. I hope y'all can forgive me....
May 4, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
For the record I HAVE Alice's permission to do this, we kinda plotted the thing out together On a barren road in the middle of the Nevada desert... The large ...
May 3, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Whoa! Peter thought. A sudden image of evil spread through his mind. A real evil chick! Just what he wanted. "Master!" Grog, his new 2nd in command person, said. Grog ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter woke up in a dark room. "Great." Greg had made it. He could feel the power radidating from his hands. "Hello Peter." A voice said. A voice all too ...
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
I hate u all! i'm gone for a weekend and you ruin my character!!! I am mad! Well...i still have a few suprises. "Well?" Peter walked over to the man ...
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
(nervous laughter) sorry about that....Adam I really am sorry. I guess...yeah...here it goes.Oh...and if you don't know who Hannah is read the original Name: Peter Garret Age: 35 Occupation: UNKNOWN ...
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Good, good." Jack smiled. Kevin had just commited suicide. They never needed him. He was a ploy to get Alexx to them. "Yes...." The Cat said. "A perfect ending to ...
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
NOTE: Writer said that Peter is Hannah's son. This is not the case. She is his ex-wife. Name:Jack Krager Position: Pyschic Finder, Member of the Community Age: UNKNOWN Specialty: Using ...
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Alexx obviously was in a dream, but a dream like no other. She was at school, minus Hannah. "Hannah? HANNAH!?!" she called out. but no one heard her. It was ...
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter walked through the streets. How was he going to explain to his ex that he had killed her and was going after his step-sister? Well, not anymore. He walked ...
Apr 1, 2007
