-
Re: Immortal war
Name ~ Brucken Species ~ Centaur Gender ~ Male Age ~ 1300 Eye Color ~ Green Hair Color ~ Black Brucken galloped across the field. The shouts of the humans ...
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
Name ~ Tyler Smith Gender ~ Male Age ~ 14 Species ~ Human Hair Color ~ Gold Blonde Eye Color ~ Dark Blue Tyler looked out the window. He sensed ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Okay...who is Alex? Peter smiled. He liked this new power. He could now die 13 times. How awesome was that. But now he had to focus on the mission, taking ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter watched as the beast hit the ground. He enjoyed stopping to go kill something. He had just killed the beast outside of Matthius' cabin. He loved this new sense ...
May 17, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Pardon my French but....WTF? I am still extremely confuzzled. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON! Peter looked at the boy in front of him. He cried and begged him ...
May 11, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter looked around. He was covered in blood. Not his own...Peter laughed. He had killed 13 Powers this week and taken their powers. He recent power was the power to ...
May 11, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
that's okay but be more careful
May 9, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
Um....why does Alice and Misswhatever have pretty much the same post????
May 9, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Fool. This isn't Hannah. This is good ole' Peter. Well...more like evil ole' Peter. My evil is so great I no longer love or care. But I should have taken ...
May 9, 2007 -
Re: The Pirate King's Gold
"Hello Rayan." He said. He know knew they were no ghost ship but just a very strong crew. Something his men should look up too. "Why hello Oliver. I see ...
May 9, 2007 -
Re: The Pirate King's Gold
Love the turn out Oliver sat there on his bed." What am I going to do about the treasure? " he thought. He hoped to be looking for it now, ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Hey Alice and Bella. I'm in computer class again. so yeah. And look, I didn't screw it up, I just added some extra stuff 2019 Peter laughed as he saw ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Name: Lyle Carter Age: 3000 Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Black Bio: A 3000 year old vampire that lies beneath the park Elizabeth is located at the moment. He has ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Wait everyone! Don't be mad. NO i didn't srew it up. I just made it harder. See, Alexx is stuck in the future and to get back she has to ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: The Poor Scarecrow
Well, i'm in computer class and i'm really short on time so i'll just put a bio on of my character Name: Ka-shuri Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Power: Fire ...
May 7, 2007
