User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: anything

    Are we going to start or are we going to make characters for eternity?

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard sat in his room in the Fortress (A fortiefied Empire State Building), his leg bloody and torn. Just hours before nearly the entire hunting party had been slaughtered by ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: anything

    (Okay, I hope this is okay. If you don't want me being a velicoraptor just say.) Name: Jolec Age: 4 Gender: Male Species: Velicoraptor Appearance: Tall, fair skinned. Large black ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Scariest Story You Ever Did Read

    Noze! I post. There once was a little old house. Inside lived a little old mouse...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    "FIRE!" Harvard screamed as the large beast charged them, roaring triumphantly as it approached it's prey. But all of that changed once the bullets made contact with it's legs. The ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard looked at the meager amounts of ammo gathered before him. They had only a few rounds left for the bigger and much more needed weapons. The pistol ammunition stock ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard and his men were not having a good day. The Rex obiviously was very hungry today. After devouring a raptor, three men, a dog, and a passing triceratops, the ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard slowly crept in the weeds near the wounded raptor. Just moments before his tribe had hit the beast over five times with poison drenched spears. A few still stuck ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    *Now if we want. I personally want more people to join before we start but if you want too, go ahead.*

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    The original Jurassic Park storybook was a smash hit so I thought I try again. PLOT A religious activist group called the Dinsoaurians, or "Dino-freaks" as they were called by ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Haylen walked through town, assuming the role of the nerdish new kid on the block. The town was too upset to worry about a strange new intruder. Everyone was trying ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name:Kyle Age: 15 Gender: Male Education: Well, you take a guess. I'm not in college so what do you think? Family: A mama, a daddy, a little sister, and a ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    *okay, Nordoran is a sky city, miles away from here. At the moment my Harpies are on a cliff*

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    "Oh, it's all part of the game sweet pea." Haylen mockingly sneered. "I tire of this chatter. Now I have to "check" on your friend. She must be awful worried." ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    "Nothing." He spat at her and tied her hands back up. "I'm going back into town. You need me to pick up anything like milk, or ham?" He snickered and ...

    Dec 28, 2007


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah