-
Re: The Battle for The Lounge
Hello everyone. This is a storybook based in the Lounge during a fight of things. If you were part of this frenzy you may join but if you weren't but ...
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Nathan carried 'Gonzo' on his back. They had to get out of the library because they had seen several other ninjas somehow get in. "Come on!" Mika shouted. Nathan was ...
Jun 3, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter smiled as the man in front of him screamed. "I thought...I thought." "That I was dead? Well, that's jut to bad for you...dad." Peter finally had his demon of ...
Jun 3, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
((If anyone is wondering why I yelled at writer_chick_13, just don't worry about it. It's and inside thing that I don't feel like describing but yeah, this shouldn't get in ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter smiled. He enjoyed Sara's little plan to kill him. Too bad she didn't know something came back...his powers. Oh he loved these things like himself. He saw Sara a ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
* Um...remember one of my very first rules? One Griffin per person*
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
*Okay Bella (Writer Chick) YOU ASKED FOR THIS BY BEING A HUGE JERK. Oh and writer_chick_13 CANNOT create a new character on this* (Oh and I have permission to break ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
The battle was going good. They had taken out several beasts and had moved the students elsewhere. The dean respected their will to fight but insisted that Jessibella go with ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University Thread
okay let's all find out why the creatures are attacking so yeah...i'm doing my Pre-Algebra homework so bye.
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Nathan was prepared to fight but...what was happening? The room suddenly started to become really cold. No...emotions. He was scared...and when he started to get could lead to anger. "Gonzo! ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
**Hope your happy Bella and I'll introduce Alice's character** "Jacob, my griffin's name is Roguefeather." Jacob said. He felt for some reason that there was someone missing... "You can't leave ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
They were told to run. Jacob didn't like running. He wanted to go and just kill 'till he died. But that wasn't what they told him. Only the six year ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University Thread
Okay, I'm getting all the characters together in my next post so don't worry.
May 29, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Greg walked over to the house. He regretted having to do this...He flung open the door. The young teenage girl was sitting on the couch. "AHHH!! Wwwww-who are you?" Greg ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University Thread
Actually, what I had intended the creatures to be was sort of a different species of Griffin. Griffinous-lupus (The scientific name.) and they have a sort of riders that aren't ...
May 26, 2007
