-
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"And who might you be?" The receptionist sounding unimpressed. "Do you want to know who I am?" Peter growled. The room started to get icy." Do you want to know ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
((Lets just say Nathan died to blow up the school unless someone else brings the story back to life))
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Greg...there's no time." Peter began to put his coat back on and head for the door. "No time left for what?" Sara lept up from her chair. "My husbands returned ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Lost
Suddenly a piercing scream echoed through the colorless forest. I screamed as I saw the hideous looking creature above me. I prepared for my death...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Dragon ball z
Name: Narkonia Age: 29 Race: Super Sayan Bio: UNKONWN Good or Evil: Evil Prime Goals: Revenge on those who killed his family. (Which in his mind is the world) Gender: ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
**Adam's post made no Greg Peter? Because Peter's good....really confused right now. And Please don't make Peter, Greg, and Greg, Peter.** Huang hit the ground with a thud. "God that ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Peter...what happened?" Alexx asked. "You just learned a new power. You can tap into others visons." He replied, doging a tree. "No I mean the whole spaz thing." "That..well because ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
((same here))
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Heard that." Peter said as he gently glided through the stone. He floated over to Alexx. "Well little sister, I found out who my old employer was." "You mean the ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: The Power
What exactly is the storyline. If you can't change the past, where is the excitement
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
"Hannah, where were you?" Greg floated acrossed the death filled street. Hannah had appeared just moments after he had sucked the life force out of New York. "Finding you an ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Peter floated across the road. Odin was calling him. He walked into a crumbling building, only being supported by two beams. "Odin? Odin?" "I'm here Peter.." Odin replied. It sounded ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sorry I didn't tell you who my character was. It's the Huang dude. "Greg, I have just one thing to do real quick." Hannah yelled at him over the roar ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: The Doomed
**Umm...guys these are people that don't like people, are mostly murderer's, have no alligience and are pretty much people you don't want to meet. Why are they all talking and ...
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Well, here's my new character. Just thought him up. If he doesn't work, go ahead and kill him or something. And I don't want to give a character bio at ...
Jul 11, 2007
