User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon slowly began thinking up his plan. He would kill them all one by one. They would slowly become lost in the twists and turns of the forest and then ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon looked at him in horror. "You helped the Humans?" "I'm afraid I did." Lethero causually said as he ripped a humans head off. "And how do I know that ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *it's Dargon* Dargon smiled inwardly. He would soon find why prayer was the mightiest weapon. He remained seated and continued his long list of chants. "We have to go now!" ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "We should go deeper into the woods." Suggested Dagoon as he ran back to the group. "No...I don't trust that part of the woods. Too dangerous." Orion bleched. Dagoon would ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "I will return." Dargon headed for the woods. "Where are you going? It's dangerous here. We have to go now!" Lethero yelled at him."In five minutes the cops are gonna ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    To most his act of staying would be considered an act of kindness, but it wasn't. In fact, they wouldn't have wanted Dagoon to stay if they knew his plans. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "Humans. Blaspehmeres. Creatures who soil the earth, and waste the air. They live only to supply their filthy wants and sinful desires..." Dargon began reciting an old Gorman proverb. "What ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Where are they Matthius?" Alexx lowered down to his level. "I would really like it if you didn't call me by that name." He strode over to the kitchen table, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "We'll meet back here in an hour. I'm gonna go find what I originally planned to do. Hunt." Dagoon swung off into the woods. "I can still have a normal ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter floated in the light expanse of the temple of elders. He had bobbed in the clouds for hours, basking in the sun and the glory of his heroism. He ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    *okay, it was dead, don't just go find a storybook that no ones been posting on and say "I'm stuck." That's just weak. And I can be saying this because ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon looked around. They weren't safe. Someone was watching them. "I'd suggest that we move inside. Or at least out of the open. Foul eyes are upon us." He galloped ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon smiled inwardly. Maybe these people weren't so bad. They were a lot like him. "Fine. I can respect those who respect themselves. Now what the hell are we supposed ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "You don't understand my life. You'd come in here too if you were a hated species. I used to be friends with those things called humans. I used to have ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "PLEASE!!! I don't want to hurt you..." Peter's eyes were blood shot and fiery tears fell down his face."Leave...I have to do it..." "Do what?" Alexx sobbed. "Kill him. I ...

    Sep 28, 2007


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien